Thursday 13 October 2011

Mark Chow Show

Over 1000 views since its launch on March 2008

Through our host, Mark Chow, and our wide selection of models as a partner host, the audience will be thrill by the exciting comments on the street, humored by our all time favorite, Mark Chow, and stick to the show which features hot and gossipy models every different episode. This gives our audience more reasons to stay tune to our channel every week for new updates.”



Testimonials

"Awesome. Just awesome. I never thought I would see a variety show featuring the solely on the interest of Singaporeans. Let alone a humorous host!"

Shery Chin, 18, Ngee Ann Polytechnic

"I had asked for your weekly updates vie the e-mail. I received and went through all of them, and I am impressed with the quality that was seen in the video. The information you provide opens my mind towards the outside world. I'm 35 years old, so not very young, but I enjoyed the activities you’ve shown and the Feng Shui related information that has make me to take up a similar course in my near Committee club. I’m Impressed with the thriller too. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work."
Arson Lukamto, 35, Manager of Roy’s Science and Social Club

"Great stuff, Mark. I really liked the audio and visual information. Feels like a day out with you guys, and you really sum things up nicely. Again, great job man."
Judy Lau, 20, Singapore Polytechnic